torstai 3. marraskuuta 2011

another post :D

Hello ! Hello ! :D


How are you doing ? I'm doing good. Singing and listening music, like always :D. Today was my sister's school's open days. It was boring :P. I worried about my readers D: I think I don't have any readers. :S I hope I have ^^ Have you seen DGNA Injun's new hair ? :o They are kind of shocking for me. ;o I started to cry  ! keke ~  I can put a picture of them. 



Yes, that is Injun... oh, I can feel the tears coming ;__; 






---------------------------
Yeah.. *trying to forget the photo*
Good news ! I have more pictures of ... ONEW <3. So today it's gonna be Onew picture marathon. keke~ Hope you like him ^^. Well.. I can put some pictures of... umm.. Jjong ? :D IDK. OH ! SIWON ! I put pictures of him ! keke~~ prepare to laugh ;)  I don't know what pictures I put... :D
Do you wanna hear finnish music ? Here you go:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1-RJNsFfk&feature=related


It's Kaija Koo, my dad's favorite singer. :D


omo ! Onew is so cute ^^


I have something to ask for you. Are you reading this blog ? If you are, pls comment ! ^^


Oghh ! <--- I don't know what that is O_O  What ? You said pictures ? HERE YOU GO: 
                                                      Look Minho ! :D



                                                    awww <3 a puppy <3









Oh, I almost forget. Pictures of Siwon ! : ( I put more pictures on next post)







There you go (;;


Okey, till the next time, BYE !~ 
xoxo Aliisa

P.S. Mom ! I'm waiting my cookies ! >(



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti