sunnuntai 30. lokakuuta 2011

Annyong !

Hi ! I'm gonna tell about me !

Name: Aliisa

Age: 13 yr.

Sex: f
Live: Finland
Pets: a dog
I like: korean pop :D and Lee Jinki <3
More: 
So... uh.. this is hard ! I don't know what to talk about ^_^ umm... My favorite korean band is maybe Shinee, but there is so much good ones... Oh yes ! Sorry about my bad english. :D .... this is really hard ! :DD oh, I said it already. :) I'm gonna put pictures in this post.  Beware ! keke ~
Go check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leejinkishinee  there is gonna be videos about korean bands and stuff. Uhm.. this is still hard :D oh ! I forget ! I was planning to tell my "story" :D keke~ get ready !



The Story: 









And my cousin was:




I know this makes no sense for anyone, well.. for me it does :D there is missing one photo, because I didn't find it anywhere ! Oh, I said there is gonna be pictures. I know, I know, I already put pictures, but I'm unstoppable picture monster ! keke~ 
Here you got pictures ! ( it's a onew picture spam :D):










Kekeke ! This picture is seriosly killing me !: 

Sorry for killing you :D 

xoxo Aliisa 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti